To celebrate our 10th anniversary and a string of new project wins, Consult and Design are seeking a talented and tenacious Project Manager to help us improve our company and take us to the next level.
You will work as a critical team member and manage the day-to-day of a range of projects with amazing clients like the Anna Lindh Foundation, Med Culture, Living North, Sunderland City Council and the North East Child Poverty Commission.
You will need to be a self-starter, a very fast learner and have an appetite for knowledge. Project management experience is necessary as we want you to bring what you’ve learned to our company and add to our already rich DNA.
Consult and Design is a Living Wage employer and values driven. While working across sectors we are currently expanding our portfolio of international clients so this role will bring with it the opportunity to travel and get involved in ground-breaking projects that make a real difference.
- Excellent communicator who can both manage a team and put the interests of clients first
- Understanding and experience of how technology can be used to address clients needs and solve their problems
- 3-5 years experience working in the digital sector directly with clients and development teams
- Confident working in both waterfall and iterative project management styles
- Confidence to challenge, to suggest new ideas and approaches
- The enthusiasm to go that extra mile for clients, colleagues and partners
- Knowledge and experience of the Drupal CMS or other CMS (e.g. WordPress, Joomla) and Open Source Technologies
- Experience working with International institutions, non-profit and civil society organisations
- Quality Assurance experience ensuring that digital projects are of the highest quality
- French and/or other languages
- Use of Basecamp and/or other online digital project management tools
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV, current salary and a letter of motivation to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
UPDATE: This position has been filled. Keep an eye on our website and Twitter for future job openings.